Tuesday 31 May 2011

May winners

Good Morning one and all, I hope you have had a good bank holiday weekend, although the weather left a bit to be desired here in the Fens, but it was nice to have a bit of a rest.

It's clear from all your fabulous entries that you all loved our fantasy theme so a huge thank you for joining in again and of course I have some winners.

In first place and winner of the super collection of crafting goodies from Sir Stampalot is.....................



Please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with you full postal addy so you prize can be posted off to you.

And this months Top 3 who can all go collect out special logo are...............


Nicola


Norma


Well done all of you, we loved your entries. I will be back tomorrow with a new challenge.

6 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

OMGoodness! I am over the moon and doing star jumps!! Thank you so much Brenda and teamies, and congratulations to Esther, Nicola and Norma too.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards! Well done girls, Jo x

Nicola said...

Wow, I'm thrilled I made Top 3, thanks so much you guys, it means the world to me! Congrats also to Sylvia-Anne, Esther and Norma!
Love Nicola xxx

Norma said...

Woo-hoo....Thanks ladies. I'm jazzed about making it to your Top 3. And yes, congrats to Sylvia-Anne, Esther and Nicola too!

Smiles,
Norma

Esther said...

OOh..Thanks for putting me in the Top 3 ! Congrats to Sylvia-Ann, Norma and Nicola..Esther xx

xlpharmacy said...

I liked the second one because it looks so mysterious, specially because of the fairy I saw in that second frame, I almost got crazy.